1.87oz lay's hot
From Encyclopedia & World Directory
|1.87oz lay's hot|
|Name||1.87OZ LAY'S HOT|
|Serving weight||53.1 g|
|Serving description||1.87oz lay's hot|
1.87oz lay's hot is a high carb food item popular in United States
* Food additives: E330 - Citric acid, E414 - Acacia gum
* Brand owner: Frito Lay
* Food ingredients: With active ingredients of fat in high quantity, saturated fat in moderate quantity, sugars in low quantity, salt in high quantity
- Learn more about the W8MD weight loss centers' KetoMeter
- Foods such as 1.87oz lay's hot are rated on a scale from 0 (considered not keto friendly) to 10 (considered very keto friendly). See W8MD's keto meter key to learn more!
Rate 1.87oz lay's hot[edit source]
- Familiar with 1.87oz lay's hot? Write a review.
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Delicious 1 Star – Not a happy camper
1.87oz lay's hot resources[edit source]
The Nutri-Score is a five-color nutrition label and nutritional rating system with the overall nutritional value of food products. It assigns products a rating letter from A (best) to E (worst), with associated colors from green to red.
- A = Green color, and is considered best
- E = Red color, and is considered worst
Food processing score[edit source]
- 1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods
- 2 = Processed food products
- 3 = Ultra processed foods
- 4 = Highly processed foods