1/4 de jambon sec
|1/4 de jambon sec|
|Name||1/4 de jambon sec|
|Food_group||Fish‚ Meat‚ Eggs, Processed meat|
1/4 de jambon sec is a keto friendly food item with net carbohydrates in the range of 0.1-0.99 popular in France
Labels: Viande Française, Viande Porcine Française
Food ingredients:1/4 de jambon sec has fat in moderate quantity, saturated fat in low quantity, sugars in low quantity, salt in high quantity
Nutrition info highlights
- 1/4 de jambon sec has fat in moderate quantity
- 1/4 de jambon sec has saturated fat in low quantity.
- 1/4 de jambon sec has sugars in low quantity.
- 1/4 de jambon sec has salt in high quantity.
- For further details on KetoMeter, read the Free Keto Diet E-book and explore the Keto Meter Guide.
- Explore the comprehensive Keto friendly foods list featuring over 15,000 foods in color-coded tables.
Top 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)[edit source]
|How high in carbohydrates is 1/4 de jambon sec?||No, it's very low. 1/4 de jambon sec has net carbohydrates of 0-1.|
|Is 1/4 de jambon sec recommended for a low carb diet?||Yes. While its carbohydrate content is minimal, those on a diet should still consider portion sizes and other factors like sodium and fat when consuming 1/4 de jambon sec.|
|Can 1/4 de jambon sec be consumed on a keto diet?||Absolutely. Due to its minimal net carbohydrate content, 1/4 de jambon sec is not only permitted but also preferred on a keto regimen and other weight loss diets.|
|Reviews & news|
|Media & videos|
|Nutrition & FAQs|
The Nutri-Score is a five-color nutrition label and nutritional rating system with the overall nutritional value of food products. It assigns products a rating letter from A (best) to E (worst), with associated colors from green to red.
- A = Green color, and is considered best
- E = Red color, and is considered worst
Food processing score 1/4 de jambon sec[edit source]
Nova food processing score (1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods, 4 = Highly processed foods)
- NOVA food group not available.
Contributors: Prab R. Tumpati, MD