10-grain pancake mix
|10-grain pancake mix|
|Name||10-Grain Pancake Mix|
|Serving weight||1.5 g (0.25 tsp)|
|Serving description||10-grain pancake mix|
10-grain pancake mix is a keto friendly food item by Bob's Red Mill popular in United States
Brands:Bob's Red Mill
Food additives: E341 - Calcium phosphates, E341i - Monocalcium phosphate, E500 - Sodium carbonates, E500ii - Sodium hydrogen carbonate
- Learn more about the W8MD weight loss centers' KetoMeter
- See W8MD's keto meter key to learn more!
- Keto friendly foods list with over 15000 foods in color coded tables!
TOP 3 questions (FAQs)
- Is 10-grain pancake mix high in carbohydrates? Yes. 10-grain pancake mix is considered to be high on carbohydrates with net carbohydrates of 40-60.
- Is this food item good on a low carb diet? No. Given the high carbohydrate content in 10-grain pancake mix, people that are diet conscious should limit or avoid it.
- Is 10-grain pancake mix allowed on keto diet? No. With very high net carbohydrate content, 10-grain pancake mix should be avoided on a keto or other weight loss diets.
List of other starchy foods
Editor: Prab Tumpati, MD
Rate 10-grain pancake mix
- Familiar with 10-grain pancake mix? Write a review.
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Delicious 1 Star – Not a happy camper
List of low carb foods
10-grain pancake mix resources
The Nutri-Score is a five-color nutrition label and nutritional rating system with the overall nutritional value of food products such as 10-grain pancake mix and assigns products a rating letter from A (green/best) to E (red/worst).
Nutriscore not available
Food processing score 10-grain pancake mix
Nova food processing score (1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods, 4 = Highly processed foods)
- NOVA food group not available.
Note:Nutrition info is for 100g (or percent) unless otherwise noted.