12 old fashion dinner rolls
|12 old fashion dinner rolls|
|Name||12 Old Fashion Dinner Rolls|
|Food_group||Cereals and potatoes,Bread|
|Serving weight||2 SLICES (49 g)|
|Serving description||12 old fashion dinner rolls|
12 old fashion dinner rolls is a high carb food item in the category of Lewis Bakeries Inc popular in United States
* Brands:Lewis Bakeries Inc
* Food additives: E200 - Sorbic acid, E282 - Calcium propionate, E300 - Ascorbic acid, E322 - Lecithins, E322i - Lecithin, E341 - Calcium phosphates, E341i - Monocalcium phosphate, E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, E472e - Mono- and diacetyltartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, E481 - Sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, E516 - Calcium sulphate, E517 - Ammonium sulphate, E930 - Calcium peroxide
* Brand owner: Lewis Bakeries Inc.
Lewis Bakeries Inc.
* Food ingredients: With active ingredients of fat in moderate quantity, saturated fat in low quantity, sugars in moderate quantity, salt in moderate quantity
- Learn more about the W8MD weight loss centers' KetoMeter
- Foods such as 12 old fashion dinner rolls are rated on a scale from 0 (considered not keto friendly) to 10 (considered very keto friendly). See W8MD's keto meter key to learn more!
Rate 12 old fashion dinner rolls[edit source]
- Familiar with 12 old fashion dinner rolls? Write a review.
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Delicious 1 Star – Not a happy camper
List of low carb foods[edit source]
12 old fashion dinner rolls resources[edit source]
The Nutri-Score is a five-color nutrition label and nutritional rating system with the overall nutritional value of food products. It assigns products a rating letter from A (best) to E (worst), with associated colors from green to red.
- A = Green color, and is considered best
- E = Red color, and is considered worst
Food processing score[edit source]
- 1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods
- 2 = Processed food products
- 3 = Ultra processed foods
- 4 = Highly processed foods