Amy S Pike DC 1740469196
|Amy S Pike DC 1740469196 info||Amy S Pike DC|
|Education||Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City|
|Years_active||1989 - till date.|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
- Chiropractors, such as Amy S Pike DC 1740469196, typically need a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree and a state license in the United States.
- Most doctor of chiropractic (D.C.) programs typically are a 4 year program, according to the BLS
The exact tests and procedures performed by Amy S Pike DC 1740469196 as a provider might vary.
Tests and procedures
Chiropractors focus on the history, physical examination and gait analysis, [posture]], and muscle stiffness and or muscle spasms etc with some tests as needed. Chiropractors focus on patients’ overall health. Learn more...
Journals in Chiropractic care
Some of the top journals in chiropractic care that Amy S Pike DC 1740469196 might follow include:
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Chiropractic and Manual Therapies
- Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing
- Musculoskeletal Care
- The Journal of Science and Healing
Amy S Pike DC 1740469196 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Pike Chiropractic 6305154964
If you are the provider, or familiar with Amy S Pike DC 1740469196 as a provider, please add full biographic information.
Join us in building the world's largest physician biographic article database.