Amy S Tang 1588009666
|Amy S Tang 1588009666 info||Amy S Tang|
|Education||University of California San Francisco School of Medicine|
|Years_active||2013 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||North East Medical Services|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Amy S Tang is a female healthcare provider that graduated from University of California San Francisco School of Medicine class of 2013
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as Amy S Tang 1588009666 diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by Amy S Tang 1588009666 as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering Amy S Tang 1588009666 as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
- Common procedures performed by internists
Amy S Tang 1588009666 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
If you are the provider, or familiar with Amy S Tang 1588009666 as a provider, please add full biographic information.
Join us in building the world's largest physician biographic article database.
List of healthcare providers in California by city
- Chula Vista
- Costa Mesa
- Elk Grove
- Garden Grove
- Huntington Beach
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- Moreno Valley
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Santa Ana
- Santa Clara
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Rosa
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks