Amy T Cole 1750704185
From WikiMD's Health & Wellness Encyclopedia
|Amy T Cole 1750704185 info||Amy T Cole|
|Specialties||Certified registered nurse anesthetist (crna)|
|Years_active||2014 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Cleveland Clinic Foundation|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What do nurse anesthetists such as Amy T Cole do?
- Nurse anesthetists (CRNAs), such as Amy T Cole administer anesthesia and provide care before, during, and after surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic, and obstetrical procedures.
Common conditions treated:
- Preoperative anxiety - Addressing concerns and fears before surgery.
- Chronic pain - Management of long-term pain conditions.
- Acute pain - Management of sudden onset of pain, often postoperative.
- Labor and delivery Pain - Epidurals or other pain management during childbirth.
- Respiratory distress - Interventions during anesthesia-related breathing difficulties.
Amy T Cole - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
|Profiles & news|
|Media & videos|
|Personal & social|
If you are Amy T Cole or are acquainted with them, we invite you to contribute to their professional biography.