Amy W Shaheen MD 1023109535
|Amy W Shaheen MD 1023109535 info||Amy W Shaheen MD|
|Education||University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine|
|Years_active||1993 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Unc Physicians And Associates|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
|Internal Medicine - Latest Research|
|• ACP Journals|
|• JAMA Network|
|• ACP clinical cases|
|Choosing an internist - tips|
|• Choosing an internist tips|
|• How to choose a doctor you can talk to?|
|Internal Medicine - News|
|• NIH News|
|• Yale Internal Medicine News|
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as Amy W Shaheen MD diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by Amy W Shaheen MD as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering Amy W Shaheen MD as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
Amy W Shaheen MD - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
|Profiles & news|
|Media & videos|
|Personal & social|
If you are Amy W Shaheen MD or are acquainted with them, we invite you to contribute to their professional biography.
|North Carolina physician / provider directory|
|Alphabetic list||A-Z List of healthcare providers in North Carolina|
|By city||North Carolina providers by city / More specialties / Hospitals in North Carolina|
|By state (US)||Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington, D.C|