Amy Woodward 1427218759
|Amy Woodward 1427218759 info||Amy Woodward|
|Education||University of South Alabama College of Medicine|
|Years_active||2008 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||University Of South Alabama Health Care Authority|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as Amy Woodward diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by Amy Woodward as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering Amy Woodward as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
|Internal Medicine - Latest Research|
|• ACP Journals|
|• JAMA Network|
|• ACP clinical cases|
|Choosing an internist - tips|
|• Choosing an internist tips|
|• How to choose a doctor you can talk to?|
|Internal Medicine - News|
|• NIH News|
|• Yale Internal Medicine News|
Some common procedures performed by internists such as Amy Woodward may include:
Amy Woodward - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
|Profiles & news|
|Media & videos|
|Personal & social|
If you are Amy Woodward or are acquainted with them, we invite you to contribute to their professional biography.
|Alabama physician / provider directory|
|Alphabetic list||A-Z List of healthcare providers in Alabama|
|By city||Alabama providers by city / More specialties / Hospitals in Alabama|
|By state (US)||Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington, D.C|