Amy Yomiko Vittor 1861690646
|Amy Yomiko Vittor 1861690646 info||Amy Yomiko Vittor|
|Specialties||Infectious disease Internal medicine|
|Education||Stanford University School of Medicine|
|Years_active||2007 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Florida Clinical Practice Association|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What do infectious disease doctors do?
Infectious disease specialists, commonly referred to as ID physicians, specialize in infectious diseases, also known as infectiology. Infectious disease is a medical specialty dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of complex infections. Learn more...
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as Amy Yomiko Vittor 1861690646 diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by Amy Yomiko Vittor 1861690646 as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering Amy Yomiko Vittor 1861690646 as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
Amy Yomiko Vittor 1861690646 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
If you are the provider, or familiar with Amy Yomiko Vittor 1861690646 as a provider, please add full biographic information.
Join us in building the world's largest physician biographic article database.