Amye Maffei 1346473014
From WikiMD's Health & Wellness Encyclopedia
|Amye Maffei 1346473014 info||Amye Maffei|
|Specialties||Clinical social worker|
|Years_active||2009 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Helen Ross Mcnabb Center|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Providers such as Amye Maffei may perform any of the following functions:
- Clinical Social workers (CSW) such as Amye Maffei help people deal with, solve and cope with social problems in their everyday lives.
- Therapy and counseling: Provide psychotherapy, counseling, and emotional support.
- Crisis intervention: Respond to emergency situations, providing immediate support and counseling.
- Resource navigation: Help clients locate and access community resources and services.
- Advocacy: Advocate for the rights and needs of clients.
- Case management: Coordinate services and care for clients.
Amye Maffei - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
|Profiles & news|
|Media & videos|
|Personal & social|
If you are Amye Maffei or are acquainted with them, we invite you to contribute to their professional biography.
|Tennessee physician / provider directory|
|Alphabetic list||A-Z List of healthcare providers in Tennessee|
|By city||Tennessee providers by city / More specialties / Hospitals in Tennessee|
|By state (US)||Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington, D.C|