An Tran 1487880076
|An Tran 1487880076 info||An Tran|
|Specialties||Internal medicine Pediatric medicine|
|Years_active||2009 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Banner - University Hospital Based Physicians Llc|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
|Internal Medicine - Latest Research|
|• ACP Journals|
|• JAMA Network|
|• ACP clinical cases|
|Choosing an internist - tips|
|• Choosing an internist tips|
|• How to choose a doctor you can talk to?|
|Internal Medicine - News|
|• NIH News|
|• Yale Internal Medicine News|
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as An Tran diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by An Tran as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering An Tran as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
Pediatricians are physicians that diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries in children. Pediatricians, like other physicians, may refer patients to specialists for further diagnosis or treatment, as needed. Pediatricians may also specialize in certain area of medicine to treat children with those conditions such as pediatric neurology, pediatric cardiology, neonatology etc.
An Tran - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
|Profiles & news|
|Media & videos|
|Personal & social|
If you are An Tran or are acquainted with them, we invite you to contribute to their professional biography.
|Arizona physician / provider directory|
|Alphabetic list||A-Z List of healthcare providers in Arizona|
|By city||Arizona providers by city / More specialties / Hospitals in Arizona|
|By state (US)||Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington, D.C|