Andrew A Dehaven 1093764292
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew A Dehaven 1093764292 info||Andrew A Dehaven|
|Education||Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport|
|Years_active||1995 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||Pokagon Band Of Potawatomi Indians|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
- Chiropractors, such as Andrew A Dehaven 1093764292, typically need a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree and a state license in the United States.
- Most doctor of chiropractic (D.C.) programs typically are a 4 year program, according to the BLS
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew A Dehaven 1093764292 as a provider might vary.
Tests and procedures
Chiropractors focus on the history, physical examination and gait analysis, [posture]], and muscle stiffness and or muscle spasms etc with some tests as needed. Chiropractors focus on patients’ overall health. Learn more...
Journals in Chiropractic care
Some of the top journals in chiropractic care that Andrew A Dehaven 1093764292 might follow include:
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Chiropractic and Manual Therapies
- Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing
- Musculoskeletal Care
- The Journal of Science and Healing
Andrew A Dehaven 1093764292 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew A Dehaven 1093764292
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew A Dehaven? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.