Andrew A Monte 1619031705
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew A Monte 1619031705 info||Andrew A Monte|
|Specialties||Medical toxicology Emergency medicine|
|Education||University of Massachusetts Medical School|
|Years_active||2005 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||University Physicians Incorporated|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What do medical toxicologists do?
- Medical toxicologists provide diagnosis, management, and prevention of poisoning and other adverse effects related to environmental and or occupational exposure to chemicals, radiation, poisons and substance abuse.
- Medical toxicologists provide evaluation and treatment for chemical-associated outbreaks and assist in public health investigations.
- Medical toxicologists may also offer medical management of both biological and chemical casualties, public health risk assessment, and radiation exposure associated evaluations.
- Do you know what procedures does Andrew A Monte 1619031705 as a provider perform as it may vary? Help update the profile.
Andrew A Monte 1619031705 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew A Monte 1619031705
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew A Monte? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.