Andrew Alton Waas 1598932873
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew Alton Waas 1598932873 info||Andrew Alton Waas|
|Specialties||Internal medicine Critical care (intensivists)|
|Years_active||2008 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Critical Care Pulmonary And Sleep Associates Professional Llp|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as Andrew Alton Waas 1598932873 diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Alton Waas 1598932873 as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering Andrew Alton Waas 1598932873 as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
What do intensivists do?
Also called Intensive care medicine, critical care medicine, is a medical specialty that deals with seriously or critically ill patients who have, are at risk of, or are recovering from conditions that may be life-threatening. Learn more...
Andrew Alton Waas 1598932873 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Critical Care Pulmonary And Sleep Associates Professional Llp with the organization PAC of 749174753
Short biographic summary of Andrew Alton Waas 1598932873
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew Alton Waas? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.