Andrew Blatt Thompson 1942542519
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew Blatt Thompson 1942542519 info||Andrew Blatt Thompson|
|Education||University of Illinois College of Med (Chi/peor/rock/chm-urb)|
|Years_active||2013 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||Metro Infectious Disease Consultants Llc|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Andrew Blatt Thompson is a male healthcare provider that graduated from University of Illinois College of Med (Chi/peor/rock/chm-urb) class of 2013
What do infectious disease doctors do?
Infectious disease specialists, commonly referred to as ID physicians, specialize in infectious diseases, also known as infectiology. Infectious disease is a medical specialty dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of complex infections. Learn more...
Tests and procedures
- CBC with differential, blood cultures, urine tests, throat swabs, stool sample, Spinal tap and other body fluid analysis and or cultures.
They also do imaging studies including
- X-rays, computerized tomography and magnetic resonance imaging studies, ultrasound, PET scan
- Antibiotics and antibiotic sensitivity testing, blood and tissue cultures
- Antivirals including anti-HIV/AIDS therapies, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Influenza
Andrew Blatt Thompson 1942542519 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew Blatt Thompson 1942542519
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew Blatt Thompson? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.