Andrew Bluher 1659790525
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew Bluher 1659790525 info||Andrew Bluher|
|Education||University of Maryland School of Medicine|
|Years_active||2014 - till date|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What do Otolaryngologists do?
- Otolaryngologists are surgeons that practice otolaryngology - the medical specialty that deals with diseases of the ear, nose and throat The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Bluher 1659790525 as a provider might vary.
- [[Otolaryngology#Tests and procedures|Tests and procedures
List of common tests and procedures by otolaryngologists:
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- deviated nasal septum surgery
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for children and adults
- Myringotomy or creating an opening in the ear drum
- Learn more...
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Bluher 1659790525 as a provider might vary.
Short biographic summary of Andrew Bluher 1659790525
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew Bluher? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.