Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 info||Andrew C Pelphrey MD|
|Specialties||Nephrology Internal medicine|
|Education||University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas|
|Years_active||2000 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Austin Kidney Associates Pa|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Pelphrey Andrew C MD is a male healthcare provider that graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas in 2000
What do Nephrologists do?
Nephrologists such as Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 are physicians that practice nephrology - the branch of medicine concerned with the kidney - its development and anatomy and physiology and disorders The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 as a provider might vary. Nephrologists perform many tests and procedures including, but not limited to, the following:
Some of the common academic journals that providers such as Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 might follow include:
- Kidney International
- Nature Reviews Nephrology
- Kidney International Reports
- American Journal of Kidney Diseases
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew C Pelphrey MD 1457301764
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew C Pelphrey MD? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.