Andrew D Kroeker 1194953471
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew D Kroeker 1194953471 info||Andrew D Kroeker|
|Education||Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine|
|Years_active||2009 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Of The Northwest|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Andrew D Kroeker is a male healthcare provider that graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine class of 2009
What do Otolaryngologists do?
- Otolaryngologists are surgeons that practice otolaryngology - the medical specialty that deals with diseases of the ear, nose and throat The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew D Kroeker 1194953471 as a provider might vary.
- [[Otolaryngology#Tests and procedures|Tests and procedures
List of common tests and procedures by otolaryngologists:
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- deviated nasal septum surgery
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for children and adults
- Myringotomy or creating an opening in the ear drum
- Learn more...
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew D Kroeker 1194953471 as a provider might vary.
Andrew D Kroeker 1194953471 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew D Kroeker 1194953471
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew D Kroeker? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.