Andrew Dale Pedersen MD 1548235393
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew Dale Pedersen MD 1548235393 info||Andrew Dale Pedersen MD|
|Education||Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine|
|Years_active||1991 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||Oregon Clinic Pc|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Andrew Dale Pedersen MD is a male healthcare provider that graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine class of 1991
What do Otolaryngologists do?
- Otolaryngologists are surgeons that practice otolaryngology - the medical specialty that deals with diseases of the ear, nose and throat The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Dale Pedersen MD 1548235393 as a provider might vary.
- [[Otolaryngology#Tests and procedures|Tests and procedures
List of common tests and procedures by otolaryngologists:
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- deviated nasal septum surgery
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for children and adults
- Myringotomy or creating an opening in the ear drum
- Learn more...
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Dale Pedersen MD 1548235393 as a provider might vary.
Andrew Dale Pedersen MD 1548235393 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew Dale Pedersen MD 1548235393
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew Dale Pedersen MD? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.