Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633 info||Andrew Dennis Timothy|
|Specialties||Hospitalist Internal medicine|
|Education||Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine|
|Years_active||2011 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Novant Medical Group Inc|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
- Take patient’s medical history and perform a physical exam
- Document and update charts and patient information
- Order tests and procedures. Learn more...
- Do you know what procedures does Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633 as a provider perform as it may vary? Help update the profile.
What are common conditions treated by internists?
- Internal medicine physicians such as Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633 diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems in adults.
- Internists diagnose and provide nonsurgical treatment for a wide range of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Internists also provide care mainly for adults and adolescents, and are based primarily in an outpatient care setting. Learn more...
- What procedures are done by procedures physicians?
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633 as a provider might vary. How do internists keep up to date in their field?
- See internal medicine journals
- Considering Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633 as an internist?
- Here are some tips - choosing a doctor: quick tips
Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew Dennis Timothy 1245525633
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew Dennis Timothy? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.