Andrew G Tritter 1992125090
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew G Tritter 1992125090 info||Andrew G Tritter|
|Education||Baylor College of Medicine|
|Years_active||2014 - till date|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What do Otolaryngologists do?
- Otolaryngologists are surgeons that practice otolaryngology - the medical specialty that deals with diseases of the ear, nose and throat The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew G Tritter 1992125090 as a provider might vary.
- [[Otolaryngology#Tests and procedures|Tests and procedures
List of common tests and procedures by otolaryngologists:
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- deviated nasal septum surgery
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for children and adults
- Myringotomy or creating an opening in the ear drum
- Learn more...
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew G Tritter 1992125090 as a provider might vary.
Short biographic summary of Andrew G Tritter 1992125090
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew G Tritter? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.