Andrew H Lipsky 1982069951
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew H Lipsky 1982069951 info||Andrew H Lipsky|
|Education||Rutgers R W Johnson Medical School (Cam/new Bruns/pisc)|
|Years_active||2013 - till date.|
|Work_institutions||Trustees Of Columbia University In The City Of New York|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Andrew H Lipsky is a male healthcare provider that graduated from Rutgers R W Johnson Medical School (Cam/new Bruns/pisc) class of 2013
- Lymphoma's such as Hodgkin lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma
- Anemias including iron deficiency anemia, aplastic anemia etc.
- Sickle cell disease
- von Willebrand disease
- Polycythemia vera
- Bleeding disorders and clotting disorders
- Cancers of various organs and tissues such as lung cancer, liver cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer etc.
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew H Lipsky 1982069951 as a provider might vary.
Common procedures by hematology/oncology providers include:
- Bone marrow aspiration
- Bone marrow biopsy
- Lumbar puncture
- Stem cell transplant
- PET scan
- CT scan and MRI scan for staging of cancers
Andrew H Lipsky 1982069951 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew H Lipsky 1982069951
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew H Lipsky? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.