Andrew Howard Dubin MD 1588656714
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew Howard Dubin MD 1588656714 info||Andrew Howard Dubin MD|
|Specialties||Physical medicine and rehabilitation|
|Education||Albany Medical College of Union University|
|Years_active||1986 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Florida Clinical Practice Association|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Physical medicine and rehabilitation Commonly called physiatrists, physical medicine and rehabilitation doctors are physicians that help in the recovery from disease, accident or psychological problems.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physicians or physiatrists evaluate and treat patients with impairments of the neuromuscular system, functional limitations, pain, and disabilities.
List of procedures
- EMG (electromyography)
- NCS (nerve conduction studies)
- Peripheral joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Spasticity management
- Interventional spinal therapeutics
Andrew Howard Dubin MD 1588656714 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew Howard Dubin MD 1588656714
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew Howard Dubin MD? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.