Andrew Hunter Ford 1164411963
From WikiMD Wellnesspedia & World Directory
|Andrew Hunter Ford 1164411963 info||Andrew Hunter Ford|
|Education||University of California San Diego School of Medicine|
|Years_active||1989 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Jackson Hospital And Clinic Inc.|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
Ford Andrew Hunter is a male healthcare provider that graduated from University of California San Diego School of Medicine in 1989
What do Otolaryngologists do?
- Otolaryngologists are surgeons that practice otolaryngology - the medical specialty that deals with diseases of the ear, nose and throat The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Hunter Ford 1164411963 as a provider might vary.
- [[Otolaryngology#Tests and procedures|Tests and procedures
List of common tests and procedures by otolaryngologists:
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- deviated nasal septum surgery
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for children and adults
- Myringotomy or creating an opening in the ear drum
- Learn more...
The exact tests and procedures performed by Andrew Hunter Ford 1164411963 as a provider might vary.
Andrew Hunter Ford 1164411963 - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
Short biographic summary of Andrew Hunter Ford 1164411963
- Provider education
Awards & Honors
Licenses & actions
Hobbies and interests
Reviews & Ratings
- Rating Criteria: 5 Stars – Outstanding, 1 Star – Unsatisfactory
If you are the provider, claim your profile.
Finding a doctor/provider
Need help finding other similar providers like Andrew Hunter Ford? Try our drill down to narrow or expand the options using criteria such as specialty, years of experience, medical school etc.