Adding a picture to a person page
- You can upload an image file for use on the provider or other pages of WikiMD.
- Please note that only free images, specifically royaltiefree, or copyright free images should be uploaded.
- Free content is defined as content that does not bear copyright restrictions on the right to redistribute, study, modify and improve, or otherwise use works for any purpose in any medium, even commercially.
Any content not satisfying these criteria is said to be non-free and we currently do not allow non-free content uploads.
How to upload images?
- You have two options to upload the images
- Upload your own or a freely licensed file to WikiMD
- Uploads to Wikimedia Commons
Using the images
Once you upload the image, copy the image name and use the following format to put on the page
Adding a picture to a person page - AI prompts and tools
- As a Professor: - Act as a professor, expand and write a detailed article on Adding a picture to a person page.
- Encyclopedia Entry: - Generate a comprehensive encyclopedia article on the topic of Adding a picture to a person page.
- Subject Matter Expertise: - Expand and refine the content provided to create a professional article on Adding a picture to a person page with references.
Note:Feel free to use AI tools to expand this topic using the text on the page followed by the prompt.
|stub. Help WikiMD grow by registering to expand it.|
Contributors: Prab R. Tumpati, MD