List of healthcare providers in Arizona
Here is a List of healthcare providers in Arizona in sortable tables so you can re-arrange the information as you wish.
|State of Arizona|
The Grand Canyon State;
The Copper State;
The Valentine State
Ditat Deus (God enriches)
|Anthem: "The Arizona March Song" and "Arizona"|
Map of the United States with Arizona highlighted
|Before statehood||Arizona Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||February 14, 1912 (48th)|
(and largest city)
|Largest metro||Greater Phoenix|
|• Governor||Doug Ducey (R)|
|• Secretary of State||Katie Hobbs (D)|
|• Upper house||Senate|
|• Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Arizona Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Kyrsten Sinema (D)|
Mark Kelly (D)
|U.S. House delegation||5 Democrats|
4 Republicans (list)
|• Total||113,990 sq mi (295,234 km2)|
|• Length||400 mi (645 km)|
|• Width||310 mi (500 km)|
|Elevation||4,100 ft (1,250 m)|
|Highest elevation||12,637 ft (3,852 m)|
|Lowest elevation||72 ft (22 m)|
|• Density||57/sq mi (22/km2)|
|• Density rank||33rd|
|• Median household income||$56,581|
|• Income rank||29th|
|• Official language||English|
|• Spoken language||As of 2010
|Most of state||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|Navajo Nation||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-AZ|
|Latitude||31°20′ N to 37° N|
|Longitude||109°03′ W to 114°49′ W|
Obesity in Arizona
Leading causes of death
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention the leading Causes of Death in Arizona are:
- Heart disease
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic liver disease/Cirrhosis
Need helping finding a doctor or specialist in the United States? WikiMD can help with over 1 million healthcare providers in all the states and territories encompassing both the primary care and specialist providers. Choose a state or territory.
- "2010 Census State Area Measurements and Internal Point Coordinates". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved February 14, 2012.
- "Frisco". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
- "Elevations and Distances in the United States". United States Geological Survey. 2001. Archived from the original on October 15, 2011. Retrieved December 28, 2011.
- Elevation adjusted to North American Vertical Datum of 1988.
- "Change in Resident Population of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico: 1910 to 2020" (PDF). Census.gov. United States Census Bureau. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- "Median Annual Household Income". The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Archived from the original on December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "Arizona—Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary". Merriam-webster.com. April 25, 2007. Archived from the original on January 12, 2012. Retrieved December 28, 2011.
Contributors: Prab R. Tumpati, MD