A continent and a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colonyk; the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
WikiMD is the world's largest, free medical and wellness encyclopedia.
Navigation: Wellness - Encyclopedia - Health topics - Disease Indexââ - Drugs - Rare diseases - Gray's Anatomy - USMLE - Hospitals
Ad: Tired of being Overweight? Try W8MD's insurance physician weight loss
Philadelphia medical weight loss & NYC medical weight loss.
- English-speaking countries and territories
- States and territories established in 1901
- G20 nations
- Member states of the United Nations
- Member states of the Commonwealth of Nations
- Countries in Oceania
- Countries in Australasia
- Geographical articles missing image alternative text
- Transcontinental countries
Contributors: Admin, Prab R. Tumpati, MD