From WikiMD's Health & Wellness Encyclopedia
|Serving description||rice cake|
Rice cake is a keto friendly food item by Quaker popular in United States
- Learn more about the Keto Meter
- See W8MD's keto meter key to learn more!
TOP 3 questions (FAQs)[edit source]
- Is Rice cake high in carbohydrates? Yes. Rice cake is considered to be high on carbohydrates with net carbohydrates of over 60.
- Is this food item good on a low carb diet? No. Given the high carbohydrate content in Rice cake, people that are diet conscious should limit or avoid it.
- Is Rice cake allowed on keto diet? No. With very high net carbohydrate content, Rice cake should be avoided on a keto or other weight loss diets.
Rice cake external links[edit source]
Rice cake nutritional quality scores[edit source]
Food processing score Rice cake[edit source]
Nova food processing score (1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods, 4 = Highly processed foods)
- NOVA food group not available.
Also see[edit source]
- WikiMD's Ultimate Keto Guide
- Keto Weight Loss Diet by W8MD
- Obesity and weight loss E-Book
- Secrets of Losing Weight Revealed by W8MD Ebook
Note:Nutrition info is for 100g (or percent) unless otherwise noted.
Navigation: Wellness - Encyclopedia - Health topics - Disease Indexââ - Drugs - Rare diseases - Gray's Anatomy - USMLE - Hospitals
Ad: Tired of being Overweight? Try W8MD's insurance physician weight loss
Philadelphia medical weight loss & NYC medical weight loss.
WikiMD is not a substitute for professional medical advice. See full disclaimer.Credits:Most images are courtesy of Wikimedia commons, and templates Wikipedia, licensed under CC BY SA or similar.
Contributors: Prab R. Tumpati, MD, Sct