|Serving weight||0.6 cup (140 g)|
Editor-In-Chief: Prab R. Tumpati M.D.
Obesity, Sleep & Internal medicine
Founder, WikiMD Wellnesspedia &
W8MD weight loss and sleep centers
Shredded beef is a keto friendly food item with zero net carbohydrates popular in United States
- Learn more about the Keto Meter
- Keto friendly foods list with over 15000 foods in color coded tables!
TOP 3 questions (FAQs)[edit source]
- Is Shredded beef high in carbohydrates? No. Shredded beef is considered to be low on carbohydrates with net carbohydrates of almost close to zero.
- Is this food item good on a low carb diet? Yes. Given the low carbohydrate content in Shredded beef, Shredded beef is very much allowed on a low carbohydrate diet (to be preferred).
- Shredded beef allowed on keto diet? Yes. With negligible net carbohydrate content, Shredded beef is very much allowed (to be preferred) on a keto or other weight loss diets.
Shredded beef external links[edit source]
Shredded beef nutritional quality scores[edit source]
Food processing score Shredded beef[edit source]
Nova food processing score (1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods, 4 = Highly processed foods)
- NOVA food group not available.
Also see[edit source]
- WikiMD's Ultimate Keto Guide
- Keto Weight Loss Diet by W8MD
- Obesity and weight loss E-Book
- Secrets of Losing Weight Revealed by W8MD Ebook
Note:Nutrition info is for 100g (or percent) unless otherwise noted.
Navigation: Wellness - Encyclopedia - Health topics - Disease Indexââ - Drugs - Rare diseases - Gray's Anatomy - USMLE - Hospitals
Ad: Tired of being Overweight? Try W8MD's insurance physician weight loss
Philadelphia medical weight loss & NYC medical weight loss.
WikiMD is not a substitute for professional medical advice. See full disclaimer.Credits:Most images are courtesy of Wikimedia commons, and templates Wikipedia, licensed under CC BY SA or similar.
Contributors: Prab R. Tumpati, MD