Amy Robbins 1376693705
From WikiMD's Health & Wellness Encyclopedia
|Amy Robbins 1376693705 info||Amy Robbins|
|Specialties||Certified registered nurse anesthetist (crna)|
|Years_active||2006 - till date|
|Work_institutions||Sound Physicians Anesthesiology Of Texas Pllc|
|Provider Image||To add a picture see Adding a picture to a person page|
What do nurse anesthetists such as Amy Robbins do?
- Nurse anesthetists (CRNAs), such as Amy Robbins administer anesthesia and provide care before, during, and after surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic, and obstetrical procedures.
|General -- Sedation, Twilight anesthesia|
Local -- Topical, Intercostal nerve block - Neuraxial blockade
-- Spinal, Epidural
--Inferior alveolar nerve
|Cardiothoracic, Critical emergency medicine, Geriatric, Intensive care medicine, Obstetric, Oral sedation dentistry, Pain medicine|
|Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist assistant, Nurse anesthetist, Certified Anesthesia Technician, Certified Anesthesia Technologist, Anesthetic technician, Physician assistant (anaesthesia)|
|Up To Date latest in Anesthesia - Online first Anesthesia articles -|
Common conditions treated:
- Preoperative anxiety - Addressing concerns and fears before surgery.
- Chronic pain - Management of long-term pain conditions.
- Acute pain - Management of sudden onset of pain, often postoperative.
- Labor and delivery Pain - Epidurals or other pain management during childbirth.
- Respiratory distress - Interventions during anesthesia-related breathing difficulties.
Amy Robbins - NPI & PAC
- What is NPI?
|Profiles & news|
|Media & videos|
|Personal & social|
If you are Amy Robbins or are acquainted with them, we invite you to contribute to their professional biography.