Rice and beans
|Rice and beans|
|Name||Rice and beans|
Editor-In-Chief: Prab R. Tumpati M.D.
Obesity, Sleep & Internal medicine
Founder, WikiMD Wellnesspedia &
W8MD weight loss and sleep centers
Rice and beans is a medium carb food item with net carbohydrates in the range of 10-19.99 popular in United States
- Learn more about the Keto Meter
- Keto friendly foods list with over 15000 foods in color coded tables!
TOP 3 questions (FAQs)[edit source]
- Is Rice and beans high in carbohydrates? - No. It has net carbohydrates of 10-20.
- Is Rice and beans allowed on low carb diet? Should be limited.
- Is Rice and beans allowed on keto diet? Consider it a treat.
Rice and beans external links[edit source]
Rice and beans nutritional quality scores[edit source]
Food processing score Rice and beans[edit source]
Nova food processing score (1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods, 4 = Highly processed foods)
- NOVA food group not available.
Also see[edit source]
- WikiMD's Ultimate Keto Guide
- Keto Weight Loss Diet by W8MD
- Obesity and weight loss E-Book
- Secrets of Losing Weight Revealed by W8MD Ebook
Note:Nutrition info is for 100g (or percent) unless otherwise noted.
Navigation: Wellness - Encyclopedia - Health topics - Disease Indexââ - Drugs - Rare diseases - Gray's Anatomy - USMLE - Hospitals
Ad: Tired of being Overweight? Try W8MD's insurance physician weight loss
Philadelphia medical weight loss & NYC medical weight loss.
WikiMD is not a substitute for professional medical advice. See full disclaimer.Credits:Most images are courtesy of Wikimedia commons, and templates Wikipedia, licensed under CC BY SA or similar.
Contributors: Prab R. Tumpati, MD