Editor-In-Chief: Prab R. Tumpati M.D.
Obesity, Sleep & Internal medicine
Founder, WikiMD Wellnesspedia &
W8MD weight loss and sleep centers
Super foods is a keto friendly food item with net carbohydrates in the range of 1-1.99 popular in France
Labels: VĂ©gĂ©tarien, VĂ©gĂ©talien
- Learn more about the Keto Meter
- Keto friendly foods list with over 15000 foods in color coded tables!
TOP 3 questions (FAQs)[edit source]
- Is Super foods high in carbohydrates? No. Super foods is considered to be low on carbohydrates with net carbohydrates of 1-2.
- Is this food item good on a low carb diet? Yes. Given the low carbohydrate content in Super foods, people that are diet conscious can consume it but be mindful of portions and other factors such as salt, fat etc.
- Super foods allowed on keto diet? Yes. With low net carbohydrate content, Super foods is allowed on a
Super foods external links[edit source]
Super foods nutritional quality scores[edit source]
Food processing score Super foods[edit source]
Nova food processing score (1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods, 4 = Highly processed foods)
- NOVA food group not available.
Also see[edit source]
- WikiMD's Ultimate Keto Guide
- Keto Weight Loss Diet by W8MD
- Obesity and weight loss E-Book
- Secrets of Losing Weight Revealed by W8MD Ebook
Note:Nutrition info is for 100g (or percent) unless otherwise noted.
Navigation: Wellness - Encyclopedia - Health topics - Disease Indexââ - Drugs - Rare diseases - Gray's Anatomy - USMLE - Hospitals
Ad: Tired of being Overweight? Try W8MD's insurance physician weight loss
Philadelphia medical weight loss & NYC medical weight loss.
WikiMD is not a substitute for professional medical advice. See full disclaimer.Credits:Most images are courtesy of Wikimedia commons, and templates Wikipedia, licensed under CC BY SA or similar.
Contributors: Prab R. Tumpati, MD