From WikiMD's Health & Wellness Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amygdalate)
|Serving weight||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Serving description||Almond milk|
- Learn more about the Keto Meter
- Keto friendly foods list with over 15000 foods in color coded tables!
TOP 3 questions (FAQs)[edit source]
- Is Almond milk high in carbohydrates? No. Almond milk is considered to be low on carbohydrates with net carbohydrates of 3-4.
- Is this food item good on a low carb diet? Yes. Given the low carbohydrate content in Almond milk, people that are diet conscious can consume it but be mindful of portions and other factors such as salt, fat etc.
- Almond milk allowed on keto diet? Yes. With low net carbohydrate content, Almond milk is allowed on a keto or other weight loss diets.
Almond milk nutritional quality scores[edit source]
Food processing score Almond milk[edit source]
Nova food processing score (1 = Minimally or unprocessed foods, 4 = Highly processed foods)
- NOVA food group not available.
Also see[edit source]
- WikiMD's Ultimate Keto Guide
- Keto Weight Loss Diet by W8MD
- Obesity and weight loss E-Book
- Secrets of Losing Weight Revealed by W8MD Ebook
Note:Nutrition info is for 100g (or percent) unless otherwise noted.